Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SOLUTION-LENS.COM REVIEW GEO MIMI CAFE LATTE BROWN

~Lens-Review from Solution-Lens.com~

Hey Guys! It's been a loooong while but I'm here with a circle lens review from Solution-Lens.com

The lenses I purchased were the GEO Mimi Cafe Latte Brown  
They look like this on the website's picture:


Here's how my package came!: 


It was so cute with many stickers!

Everything was securely wrapped A++


I received a pen, cute earrings, a lens case, and my lenses!


Here's how the lenses looked in the vials :)






Here's a few pictures of the lenses in the case I received~ 


The lens on the left and my plain eye is on the right.
They make my eyes look super huge!!! I LOVE IT!!

Here is a head-shot with both lenses in!

What is the natural color of your eyes and style ?

-The natural color of my eyes are a very dark brown and their style would have to be kind of plain ahaha ~

What are your favorite contact lenses colors and brands ?

- My favorite colors are brown, black, and gray~
Do you often wear color lenses (which brands) ?

-Actually I ear my lenses almost everyday, I wear only have ever worn GEO lenses~

Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ?

-Well, one  day i was browsing around on the internet and I was in need of some cheap authentic lenses and I came across Solution-Lens from searching around on Google! ~

What contact lenses do you like on our store (add photos and links) ?
I love the Geo Bambi Series
http://www.solution-lens.com/geolica-twinkle-star-wdo-205-sexy-grey-eyes.html

Is our website easy to visit / browse ?

-The website is very easy to browse, but not always, there is always something to improve~

Is our customer service good / quick ?

-The customer service was very kind and helpful with any problem that may have came across~

What do you think about lens color ?

-The lens color blends in very nicely with my dark brown eyes, at first they kinda looked yellow-ish when I got them (You could kind of see it in the picture) but after putting them on they lightened my eye color a bit but it looked soooo natural!~

What do you think about lens comfort ?

-I wear these lenses ever a 8 hour period almost everyday and I never have feltt like anything was in my eyes so I give it a 5/5~!

What do you think about lens enlargement ?

-The 14.8mm enlargement was pretty big but looked natural and great on my eyes! I would give it a 4.5/5 because the site says 15mm which is not what you get

What is your overall opinion about the lenses ?

-Overall I would have to say that I am really enjoying these lenses! I love the enlargement they they gave me as well as the color! I would recommend these lenses to anyone who is trying to get bigger lenses that also want them to look natural.

What is your overall opinion about our store ? What should we improve ?

- The store is great, but one thing that should be improved is when you click your favorite color of lenses you want and you should be able to see that color in different diameters ~

If you want to participate in a permanent giveaway to win lenses click the link below!~




No comments:

Post a Comment